Friday, April 20, 2007
Glitter Flower and Leaves
Desde ontem estou tentando postar no blog, mas não conseguia, finalmente consegui .
Fiz algumas flores com bordas glitters .
Espero que gostem
Download
here and here .


Since yesterday I'm trying to post in my blog, but I didn't obtain, finally I obtained .
I've made some flowers and leaves with glitters edge.
I hope you enjoy .
Special thanks to Atomic Cupicake and Tandika Star from DSD .
Download
here and here .
 
posted by Carla at 6:28 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Heather

    Thank you so much, these are very cute!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Kitty

    These are so cute! Thank you for sharing!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    These are so sweet - I love the bold colours! Thank you.
    JillSF

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank you so much, these are so pretty!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Shell

    Thanks!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank you,Carla, for the cute flowers.

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks, it`s so cute